Total Quality Vision Consultants was established in 2009 and incorporated in 2013. We have a history of providing high quality consultancy and training to healthcare providers.
Our consultants provide training and organizational development to help organizations become CARF and PREA accredited and meeting the challenges of the rules and regulations of Medicaid state and local laws.
At Total Quality Vision, we aim to provide the highest quality of service and exceed customer satisfaction by helping organizations develop in becoming more efficient and effective in their day to day operations.
To learn more about us, send us an email!
Contact us ▸
Total Quality Vision Consultants Objectives:
1. To help organizations achieve CARF or PREA accreditation
2. Promote the training and development of organization employees
3. Promote improvement of organizations' efficiencies and effectiveness of their operations
4. Provide quality assurance review and audits to reduce the risk of Medicaid or Medicare paybacks
5. Provide leadership mentoring
Meet the CEO
founder + ceo
B.A.Sc., Counseling Psychology
Cleveland State University
M.Ed,Mental Health Counseling
M.B.A., Executive Management
Case Western Reserve University
Certificate, Executive Health Care Leadership Program